TICKETS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The NEA & Eventbrite cannot be held responsible for the loss of any tickets.
2. The NEA & Eventbrite cannot issue refunds under any circumstances once your tickets have been purchased.
3. Seating within this particular venue is unreserved. Upon arrival and once your ticket is scanned, you will be directed to available seating via our NEA staff.
4. Children under 3yrs are admitted free, however, they must not occupy a seat and instead must occupy the lap of a paying responsible adult.
5. The venue is wheelchair friendly and disabled seating is available, however, after purchasing your tickets you must notify the NEA that you require disabled facilities by emailing
6. If you wish to be sat next to friends or family that have also purchased tickets then it is important that you enter the auditorium with them. Whilst we cannot guarantee this, entering the auditorium together will increase your chances.
7. If purchasing multiple tickets for others, please ensure you pass their tickets on to them before the event.
8. Please ensure that you only purchase an artist/performer ticket if you are directly taking part in the performance. Dance schools are also entitled to purchase a performer ticket for the school principal/head dance teacher and up to three chaperones. All tickets will be checked upon arrival and exchanged for wristbands. If the NEA is led to believe that spectators have purchased performer tickets to try and save money then the NEA reserve the right to cancel that ticket and charge the spectator full entry price on the spot or refuse admission.
9. The possession of alcohol, beverages or drugs is not permitted.
10. The NEA reserve the right to remove guests who are causing disruption to the event or performances.
11. Dress Code - Please dress smartly for this event. Whilst it is not a strict policy, smart attire is preferred.
12. Doors to the venue will open roughly 30 mins before the stated ticket time.